JOB TITLE: Business Development / Account Manager / NOVA
DEPARTMENT: Meridian Public Sector
LOCATION: New Jersey (remote)
Meridian is currently hiring IT Staffing Sales Professionals who possess 1-5 years of Agency IT Staffing Sales & Recruiting experience. We are currently interviewing highly motivated, competitive, personable candidates for Business Development / Account Manager Opportunities, and are seeking candidates who want to work hard for both financial gain and merit-based promotions in a sales-oriented career. Basic Function
The role of a Business Development / Account Manager is to present Meridian’s IT staffing services as a powerful supporting resource to hiring managers at Fortune 100 and 500 companies. The Business Development / Account Manager is responsible for identifying and building relationships with decision makers and hiring managers at Fortune 100 and 500 clients through on-site meetings and social events. Business Development / Account Managers are required to expand Meridian’s client base through networking and meeting new managers. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-motivated individual with problem solving skills, a competitive nature and dynamic personality, and an individual who can build immediate rapport and trust with Meridian’s client base.
• Grow and maintain long term relationships with current clients. Promote existing client development and build relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations, and social engagements.
• Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. Ability to identify new leads and prospects, generate call lists, and obtain client meetings. Cold and warm calling skills; experience dealing with and managing objections.
• Work with clients to obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
• Discuss and clarify client requirements with recruiting team and conduct final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
• Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction. Conduct follow up activities with recruiters to ensure candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation in ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) the MSS – Bullhorn system as well as client systems.
• Participation in networking activities such as attending professional association meetings, etc.
• Build relationships with contract employees at established client sites through different activities including weekly lunch meetings, etc. Seek out additional opportunities through contact with consultants on assignment and client companies to grow MSS business.
• Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Staffing Administration and Human Resources department as it pertains to the onboarding and separation of contractors.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of MSS policies and procedures in order to effectively promote the company.
• Solid understanding of the tasks that must be accomplished in order to meet revenue goals.
• May be required to recruit on open job orders in order to meet client needs and timetables.
• Honest and ethical team player
• High energy and confident in building partnership with hiring managers, including senior leaders within target companies. The ability to maintain/nurture relationships. Understands the value of relationships (clients, candidates, recruiters, etc.)
• Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
• Marketing sales efforts, focusing on all aspects of hardware, software, and application development.
• Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, high change environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
• Discipline to maintain accurate and up-to-date records in MSS Bullhorn system.
• Strong problem resolution negotiation and closing skills. Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented. Ability to plan week, month, and quarter with proven results.
• Determination, persistency and ability to add new clients. Ability to take “no” for an answer. Ability to exhaust all avenues and present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
• Proven ability to work with people at all levels.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
• Cell phone / parking allowance
• 95% company paid Major Medical Health / Dental / Vision
• 100% company paid Life Insurance
• 100% company paid Long & Short-Term Disability
• 401k plan with company match
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
Company Culture Our environment is high-energy and fast-paced, but also fun and friendly. Our offices are team-oriented, dynamic, and goal driven,
We are an IT Staffing and Consulting Technology company, that solves the most complex business problems. Whether it’s IT Strategy, Data Management or Application Development and integration, our staff of associates take a consultative approach, using technology neutral solutions that solves our client’s unique business challenges
- Generating sales from new business prospects
- Prospect clients and develop new sales opportunities
- Driving revenue growth through both new sales and business development activities
- Converting new business key clients
- Identifying new opportunities for business through market research
- Identify new opportunities to develop business
- Follow up on new business opportunities
- Execute the sales development plan and meet sales targets
- Develop a pipeline of potential new business opportunities
- Grow new opportunities and prospect to generate new business
- Establish new business with existing customers and new customers
- Generating new business and developing own pipeline of new accounts
- Build new relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develop new sales leads for territory
- Identifying and managing new business opportunities
- Generate new sales by cold calling
- Attending sales meetings with potential clients
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Targeting new accounts, following up leads and generating new business
- Build relationships with new clients