Key Responsibilities Include:
**Glass Installation Experience Required**
· Oversee daily operations of the branch
· Ensure processes and policies are implemented and adhered to
· Provide direct management to staff, collaborating with all team members to improve company performance and culture
· Meet branch sales goals and manage overhead costs
· Meet with potential clients on the project needs and prepare and submit estimates in a timely and accurate manner
· Responsible for managing projects ranging in size and quantity
· Manage day to day activities of projects, procuring materials, maintaining and delivering a high level of quality, ensuring each project is within schedule, on budget and brought to satisfactory completion.
· Prepare and submit client billings in a timely and accurate manner to ensure proper cash flow.
· Ensure overall delivery, quality and service of the branch meets Company standards
· Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and discharge of personnel
· Engage with Corporate in organizational strategic planning
Pay: DOE, Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, Vacation, Holiday and many more benefits
Glass installation experience required.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback