- Must have experience working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong typing skills, organizational skills and able to problem solve critical situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift schedule in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
- Must be able to handle working in a high volume call center and provide proper communications in a precise and accurate manner.
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center environment is preferred.
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.