To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Indel Ave.
Westampton, NJ 08073
- Phone: 6092679000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Operations
Inductotherm Corp. • Westampton, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Administrative Assistant - Operations
The Administrative Assistant provides high level executive/administrative support to the Vice President of Operations. Duties include high-level clerical and project-based work. Candidate must have a degree from a four-year college/university or five (5) years of equivalent work experience with two (2) of those years as a Secretary/Administrative Assistant. Previous executive level support experience, preferred.
• Manage and maintain the executive’s calendar by scheduling all internal and external appointments.
• Actively engage with constituents on executive’s behalf to secure appointments. Assure that the executive has comprehensive and pertinent briefing materials for all meetings.
• Arrange and coordinate all international and domestic travel for executive, including acquiring travel visas and other requirements as needed. Assist in travel arrangements for various constituents as needed. Obtain and coordinate comprehensive and pertinent briefing materials for all trips.
• Ability to handle high-level, confidential matters with sensitivity, discretion and diplomacy.
• In conjunction with executive, coordinate, distribute, maintain, and create materials/reports and presentations for weekly/monthly management meetings.
• Assist executive in creating PowerPoint presentations for a variety of purposes.
• Prepare reports and graphs per instructions provided by Buyer in Purchasing Department.
• Manage the logistics of meetings, including scheduling and ordering refreshments; collecting and communication agenda items, preparing and distributing necessary pre-meetings documentation; attend meetings; documenting and distributing notes of discussions, agreements, and action needs, and monitoring status of action items.
• Process expense reports and payment requests.
• Handle/screen telephone calls and take messages.
• Maintain all databases and filing systems (both paper and electronically) in an organized, retrievable and highly confidential manner, using Microsoft Suite.
• Prepare/maintain operations matrix, appraisals and contracts, contractor’s agreements and insurance certificates, vendor quotes/agreements, department forms/procedures, and Jobscope entries.
• Purchase and maintain office supplies used by employees.
• Superior planning and organizational skills and ability to manage logistics and communications in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to problem solve with little guidance, and to make decisions within scope of assigned authority.
• Pragmatic, self-motivated, composed under pressure with professional acumen, good judgement, a highly developed sense of responsibility and able to prioritize tasks on a daily basis.
• Excellent oral, written (including proofreading, spelling, ad grammar skills) and interpersonal skills and teamwork principles to effectively communicate at all levels.
• Highly dependable with the ability to interact professionally and cooperatively.
• Good skills with Microsoft Office and advanced skills in the use of Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to type 60 wpm.
• Will handle miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Familiar with foreign languages, a plus.
Essential Physical Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Able to see/read printed word and hear and speak on phone, with telephone usage being 20-30% daily.
• Able to work using a computer for long periods of time.
• Able to sit for long periods and traverse the building; lift/carry/push/pull up to 30lbs; able to bend, squat, reach and use hands for simple grasping and fine manipulation.
• Have neat business-like appearance.
• Have a valid driver’s license and able to travel on short notice by public transportation including (i.e. aircraft's, trains, buses, cars) domestically and internationally.
Non-Essential Physical Requirements:
• Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
• Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Inductotherm Corp. hiring process requirements which includes a comprehensive assessment, drug testing, and a background check.
Inductotherm Corp. is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Inductotherm Corp. also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.