To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IN
- Bob Herbst
- Phone: 317-841-3157
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Sales Agent
Physicians Mutual® • Bloomington, IN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whether you are an experienced agent or completely new to insurance sales, Physicians Mutual® offers a unique career-building opportunity. We can provide you with all the tools, training and support you need to reach your goals.
Consider the advantages of being a career agent with Physicians Mutual®:
- Agent Training Programs — You receive personal, ongoing training (on-the-job, online and classroom) regarding products, sales techniques, industry changes and more.
- Company-Provided Lead Support — Home Office lead campaigns help you build your clientele … plus, you gain access to current Physicians Mutual® customers who already have a relationship with us.
- Decide Your Own Income — Competitive commissions (paid weekly!) and bonuses mean you can make as much money as you want … the harder you work, the more you can make.
- Be Your Own Boss — You set your own schedule, so you work where you want, when you want.
- Sell Products That Matter — We have a top-quality product portfolio that allows you to help individuals and families protect their finances and futures.
- Success Is Rewarded — Incentive travel opportunities allow you to visit exotic locations as a reward for a job well done.
- Support From A Strong Company — We are one of the oldest, most respected companies in the insurance industry so our name is already known and trusted by Americans across the nation.
Join our family … and open new doors to success
- Some sales, customer service and/or insurance experience is helpful, but not required (free training provided)
- Positive attitude and a passion for helping people
- High personal and financial goals
- Strong communication skills and a motivation to work hard
- Have, or be willing to acquire, an insurance license