· The Business Support for HealthCare Partner Management will apply discipline specific skills to ascertain the performance of the Issue Management Process.
· The ideal candidate will join the Care Innovation & Care Partner Integration team to coordinate and assure completion of projects on time and within scope.
· Process Improvement professional is responsible for leading, analyzing, and facilitating the development and improvement of business processes.
· Performs root-cause analysis and issue resolution for the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions.
· Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Develops a strong understanding of the business unit's function, technical interfaces and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit.
Health Care Experence
Understanding of Health Care System / Technolgoies like HIPPA , EDI, Claims , Medicad , Care partner
Abilities and Skills:
· Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced work environment for the development of associate staff and the department through effective team skills, quality improvement, productivity, business flexibility and customer retention
Assosciate / Bachelors Degree with 2 – 3 years of expeince in Health Care Industry