To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description for Strategy Consultant:
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry. Works with executives and senior managers across the company to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives. Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management. May direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the company on Industry boards and committees. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Skills for Strategy Consultant:
· 5+ years strategic planning experience
· Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in: digital, physical, virtual
· Design practitioner with skills across disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design, visual communication, data visualization, and interaction design and business process analysis
· Experience in a large corporate environment
· 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner
Keywords: "Business Designer", "Design Strategist", "Experience Strategist", "Experience Researcher", "Social Media", Strategist, "Design practitioner", "Customer Experience"