To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA 50301
- Jared Smerchek
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext: 232
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Position Summary: Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the profitability and growth of the pressure relief valve business unit
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new marketing plans as needed, while monitoring existing marketing activities for effectiveness (newsletters, social media, etc).
- Reviews market analyses to determine client needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while maintaining maximum profit margin.
- Meets with key clients, delivers sales presentations, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Quotes new projects working with clients to establish the best process and practices are used, and works with engineering and manufacturing to get new projects into production.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Pressure Relief Valves is a must!
- Ability to develop and coordinate sales strategies
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills