Customer Service Fundraiser - Non Profit
GMG is one of Atlanta's leading live marketing and face to face event specialists, especially in the nonprofit sector. We provide a positive and energetic work environment, implementing new ideas through driven individuals ready to work hard for a greater purpose.
We are excited to offer dedicated and hard working individuals the opportunity to join our company as we Customer Service Fundraiser. In this position, you will work at a range of events, working both individually and as part of a team to raise awareness and increase the customer base of our Non Profit and Charity clients.
If you are looking to make a difference in the world, keep reading!
Hours: Preferably Full Time / Part Time hours are negotiable
Compensation: First year earnings range between $40 - $56,000, including a base pay + commissions + bonuses. Note this is not a commission only role
As a Customer Service Fundraiser with GMG, your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Attending and executing marketing and outreach campaigns
- Signing up and documenting new donor information
- Creating memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Educating the public about the charities services and the brand
- Driving the brand through active sampling at both retail locations and special events
- Offering excellent service to customers
If you are looking for further opportunities to develop your career we do offer dedicated individuals the opportunity to:
- Train and develop new members of staff
- Learn what it takes to oversee an event through to execution
- Learn the responsibilities of tracking ROI’s and sales targets
The GMG Team:
Our staff are the most important element of our success. We provide our team with hands-on training, mentorship, access to an active network of coaches and a supportive management team. Together we are a diverse team of over achievers who believe in self development and strong work ethics, striving to develop our careers. This combined with a supportive, communicative and encouraging environment offers a great opportunity for individuals to start a new chapter in their careers.
Qualifications (Preferred but not essential)
- Customer service experience +1 year if possible
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to adapt and problem solve
Note: Candidates will need to be over the age of 18 for legal reasons.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed with us, send your resume, or LinkedIn profile through the online application process. Covering letters are not necessary as long as you are prepared to answer questions on the phone and in person. Successful applicants will be invited to meet with us right away.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be more than happy to discuss in more detail.
- Customer Service
- Explain Benefit
- Explain Product Feature
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Customer Issue