To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Binghamton, NY 13901
- Mark Lynch
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive / Account Manager, Telecom
TxMQ, Inc. • Binghamton, NY
Posted 3 days ago
We are seeking an Account Executive with experience in a telecom or ISP environment including cold calling and prospecting for a growing client in the Binghamton, NY, 13901 area.
• Account Executives are expected to cultivate existing and new relationships in order to develop and close new revenue opportunities.
• Identify and close sales with new customers in the assigned territory.
• Consistent cold calling and prospect engagement with meaningful volume of in-person appointments per week which leads to successfully achieving the assigned revenue targets.
• Successfully conduct customer telecommunications needs assessments; identify suitable solutions based on those needs; develop, present and follow up on written proposals.
• Act as a liaison between the customer and client personnel and contractors during the design, construction and installation process.
• Process contracts and sales orders for new or upgraded services.
Small amount of overnight travel
We offer a competitive base salary and a generous commission plan as well as an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid training, and paid holidays and vacation.
• 2-5 years of successful sales experience in a telecom or ISP environment including cold calling and prospecting in the Elmira – Binghamton area.
• Working knowledge of telecommunication industry and terminology, including knowledge of Fiber, SIP, Cloud services, managed services.
• Proven track record of success in exceeding assigned sales quotas.
• Experienced in creating and presenting compelling written sales proposals to decision makers.
• Willingness to represent the client at networking events, tradeshows and activities.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with Sugar CRM software a plus.
• US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Local candidates to Elmira - Binghamton region are required
• Self starter driven to achieve revenue targets primarily through cold calling.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Good problem-solving skills, positive and results oriented attitude.
• Familiarity with new and emerging telecommunications technology, including but not limited to fiber optics, Ethernet, virtual PBX, software as a service (SAS) with a willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
• Highly proactive and responsible.
• Team player.