The Bethesda Foundation is seeking qualified candidates for a Prospect Development & Special Projects Officer. This position reports to the Director of Development of the Bethesda Foundation and provides leadership to Foundation prospect research, development and cultivation strategies. This position will also provide limited program support to internal partner organizations as needed. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years development experience and has identified research and prospect identification as a passion.
The Bethesda Foundation connects people with their desire to improve the quality
of life for patients and families by giving our caregivers the resources they need to
provide best in class care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide leadership to Foundation prospect development work, including building new donor pipeline strategies.
· Research and qualify potential mid-level, major gift and planned gift prospects.
· Work with Foundation team to identify prospects to feed to portfolios.
· Maintain an active portfolio of prospects at all times.
· Provide program support to internal partner organizations, as needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years development experience, with a passion for research and prospect identification.
- Prior experience working with an active portfolio of prospective donors.
- Must be self-motivated and has experience working both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates prospect research and donor cultivation skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism in their desire to excel in a not-for-profit environment.
All interested candidates should apply by June 28, 2019. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Diane Perlaki, Executive Assistant for the Bethesda Foundation at email@example.com or by fax to 513-865-1608.