ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is implementing a new ERP software, Oracle, and needs assistance during this time. Do you enjoy a challenge? Open to new ideas? Then this is the position for you.
You will be working with multiple Plant Controllers, the Director as well as a Senior Financial Analyst so good communication is key for this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- ERP software implementation experience, ideally in Oracle
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas/findings effectively
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: financial analyst, financial analysis, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting,