Inflo is a fast-paced, agile and rapidly scaling technology company. In the four years since founding, we have established Inflo as an innovative and impactful tech business. Operating in a segment of the accounting technology market with few competitors, we have secured a global customer base including high-profile accounting firms such as Grant Thornton.
We are passionate about the accounting profession we serve and focus on driving long-term success both in our business and those we work with. This has resulted in winning multiple awards, including International Accounting Bulletin’s Accountancy Software of the Year twice.
Our team is currently based across three locations, being the UK, US and Australia. Everyday our team can make a significant impact to our business and the profession we serve. We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organization .
We strike a positive balance between the scale-up mindset, working quickly and collaboratively without the restriction of corporate hierarchy, but with the stability, resources and professionalism of a more mature, global organization.
The Commercial team at Inflo have a clear mission - to attract and introduce new accounting firms to the Inflo Platform before guiding and growing them along their transformation journey. We do this through our highly motivated global business development and marketing teams who focus on driving awareness of Inflo and engaging with firms in all regions and of all sizes to deliver against company strategies.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, highly motivated and results driven individual, one than can work within the commercial team and manage the full sales cycle from determining interest to the closing of opportunities within the USA.
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of business acumen
- Good understanding of SaaS
- Experience of all forms of sales techniques including phone, face-to-face, presentations and networking
- Degree or equivalent in business, commerce, IT or similar
THE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED)
- Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
- Experience in development and delivery of training
- Holds, or is working towards a recognized accountancy qualification
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
- A competitive annual salary of $45,000 - $50,000 basic + a possible OTE of $25,000 - $30,000 within a rapidly growing technology company
Continued professional development
- 401k contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision cover
- The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
- 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
- Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
- Fully Remote role
- Casual dress code
NO NEED FOR ANY AGENCY SUPPORT AT THIS TIME
Inflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Track and engage with all inbound leads generated through our marketing strategy and as directed by the CCO.
- Present and position Inflo to potential clients through demonstrations, telephone calls and e-mails
- Convert these leads/firms into paying customers of Inflo.
- Present specific offers to attract the firms into the Platform based on region, behavior, firmographic information etc.
- Create a process to support and convert firms from free planning and/or small license commitments (less than 20).
- Log all activity within the CRM and create weekly reports on progress, pipeline and feedback