At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
If you are an upbeat, hardworking, dedicated individual who enjoys entertainment streaming content, with retention and are tech savvy, Global Response is looking for you!
A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
• Great typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required)
• The ability to work 40 hours per week
• Experience providing fantastic customer service, over email or on the phone.
• Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
• Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (PS3, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV, iPad, etc.) An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc)
• Ability to have a flexible schedule to work days, nights and weekends for Special Events
• Able to give and receive feedback regularly
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Can-do attitude, creating positive interactions with customers
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Experience with SalesForce or other help desk ticketing platforms is preferred
• Retention and/or Technical experience a plus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to sell a service and/or product by talking its benefits up
• Ability to highlight the value proposition of a service and/or product by probing to find the customer needs and relating similar content
• Empathetic with callers, ability to put yourself in their shoes and present service/product as the solution to a problem they’ve been facing
• Process refund reimbursements
• Ability to assist customer’s in resolving their technical issues and/or escalate to tier 2
• Act as a liaison between the client and the customer until technical issues are resolved mainly through written communication
Weekly Pay, Paid Training, Room for Growth & much more!
Apply Within: Monday through Friday 8a-4:30p.
Positions are filling daily. All applicants should allow time to complete an application and job assessments, which candidates must pass to qualify for an interview. We are hiring on the spot, subject to background checks.
Apply in person at: 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068 or submit your resume.
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- And many more...
Celebrating 45+ years in business, we employ hundreds of customer service representatives who provide call center customer care services for recognized brands and Fortune 500 companies which include national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Lacoste, Flight Club, Burlington, Toyota, Lane Bryant, Rack Room Shoes, Coldwater Creek, Justice, Plated, and many more.
Experience in the following careers: Retention, Technical, Call Center, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Specialist, Member Services, Membership Ambassador, Contact Center, Retail Customer Service, CSR, Customer Care Rep, Customer Service Specialist, Customer Care Specialist, E-Commerce, Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Care, Call Center Services, Sales Associate, Hospitality, Retention, Sales, Technical, Retention, Tech Savvy, National Broadcasting, Streaming, Gaming Systems.
For more information, call 954-969-2433.