To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4251 Enterprise Way
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Teleperformance • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Purpose of Position
The Director of Operations has direct management responsibility for all contact center operations for the assigned sites/programs, and overall accountability for the delivery of the operational strategy and the performance of people and processes to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction. “A Passion for People" is key. In addition, the Director of Operations is accountable for the financial performance of the assigned sites/programs. As a senior leader, the Director of Operations liaises with other members of the Executive, Global and Site level leadership team to develop and implement corporate strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and executive leadership over Agent Programs.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and activities to ensure overall operational, financial and growth objectives are met.
- Lead process-improvement initiatives that deliver financial targets.
- Ensure key performance metrics, including contact center statistics, response times, and quality, utilization, and customer satisfaction measures are defined and achieved.
- Set strategic vision to re-establish a positive, high-energy workplace culture creating a high level of employee trust and engagement.
- Significant focus on retention/attrition.
- Develop/implement/manage employee engagement initiatives to enhance workplace culture.
Contribute to the development of infrastructure, processes, and systems to increase the quality and efficiency of support to our clients and employees.
- Ensure that global operational processes of Teleperformance are implemented and maintained. (TOPs, COPC BEST)
- Interface effectively with key internal teams including operations, IT, Human Resources, Training, Finance and Quality.
- Contribute to building employee and client focus throughout the organization.
- Manage the hiring, development, retention and performance of the USA Operations organization.
- Perform other related duties as required
Interpret and ensure self and subordinates are in compliance with Company/client specific policies, procedures and initiatives, and all laws
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong financial management and analytical capabilities a must
- COPC Certification a plus
- Strong presentation skills (this is a client facing position)
- 8+ years prior work experience leading operations in multiple contact centers
- 5+ years senior level management experience
- Proven leadership abilities and strategic thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong employee and client focus
- Translates strategic direction and client needs into team vision and deliverables
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to set and give direction; ensures good ideas are championed and implemented
- Creates an environment of high standards, compliance, and conduct through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leads through change, influences team work
- Able to network at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel extensively domestically and internationally.
- Travel up to 50% as required
- Pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests, and credit checks
- Must be able to produce documentation verifying eligibility to work in the United States