PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for driving commercial vehicle to deliver products to customers. Ensures accuracy of all paperwork related to the job. Responsible for safety of fellow employees and the public while operating company vehicles and/or performing any company activity. Responsibilities include driving a commercial vehicle, rotating stock, and inventory checks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- 1 year free of OSHA recordables, DOT accidents, quality issues, roadside inspection violations, DOT major logbook violations, and significant property damage.
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a Class A or Class B commercial license with a HazMat endorsement.
- Experience with on-board computers, paperless DOT logs, and/or electronic capture applications preferred.
- Experience with Routing software/fleet management and on-board fleet management systems.
- Strong communication skills and a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong customer service skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Drive Commercial Vehicle