East Bay BMW/MINI, located in Pleasanton, CA, is looking for Sales Consultants with proven track record to join our team. URL blocked - click to apply
East Bay BMW is a premier full-service dealer offering a suite of BMW
services-New BMW Sales, Certified Pre-Owned Sales, Pre-Owned (Used) sales,
Finance, Detail, Service, and Parts. All of East Bay BMW's services are designed
to work together in a personalized, high-service manner delivering expertise,
convenience, and excellent customer satisfaction. Our excellent customer
satisfaction rating from our valued clients has enabled us to be an 11 time
recipient of the prestigious BMW Center of Excellence award.
At East Bay
BMW, excellence doesn't cost more—it just feels better.
East Bay BMW is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. URL blocked - click to apply
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years sales or retail experience required - Automotive required
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in East Bay BMW.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Identify Customer Need
Utilize Selling Skill
Develop Product Knowledge
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1986, East Bay BMW in Pleasanton opened for business. Since 1992, East Bay BMW has been a proud member Hendrick Automotive Group which is one of the nation's largest most prominent dealer groups.
As a member of the Hendrick family, East Bay BMW prides itself on providing the best opportunities for our employees, clients, community and the manufacturer we represent. If you are interested in joining a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do, visit our careers page.
View the full profile
East Bay BMW is a premier full-service dealer offering a suite of BMW services-New BMW Sales, Certified Pre-Owned Sales, Pre-Owned (Used) sales, Finance, Detail, Service, and Parts. All of East Bay BMW's services are designed to work together in a personalized, high-service manner delivering expertise, convenience, and excellent customer satisfaction. At East Bay BMW, excellence doesn't cost more—it just feels better.