· Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
· Provide development leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our client facing online and mobile banking systems.
· Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards.
· Experience building and maintaining large software platforms.
· Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down to the last detail.
· Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code.
· Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
· Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
· Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
· Provide technical and development leadership (Architecture, Design, oversight) for business solutions. This includes technical co-ordination and decision making for project work.
· Drive technical designs to consensus and approval by Architecture Review Team. Design and develop enterprise solutions for specific business need that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
· Performs impact analysis of proposed changes on existing architecture, capabilities, system priorities, and technology solutions looks for additional solution options or trade-offs. Identifies cost/benefit implications of proposed solutions (e.g. people, processes, technology, strategy, finance).
· Creates and maintains application architecture and related assets. Be the go-to person for development team on architecture discussions. The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive
· 10+ years of progressive development experience as a Software Engineer.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· Must have technical lead experience for medium to large sized projects.
· Ability to influence the architecture and design.
· Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
· Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
· Required to work in overlapping/shift hours as required (on a rotation basis).
· Experience in working with COTS and SaaS solutions
· Hands-on development experience in Node jS or React or polymer js , loopback and Java
· Working knowledge on AWS Could Infrastructure
· Experience with distributed systems
· Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE, Restful Web services, web applications, JSM, transactional databases, NoSQL databases
· Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions
· Experience and exposure to API gateways
· Experience working with SOA platforms like MuleSoft, APGIEE, Oracle ESB etc.
· Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
Produce Clean Code