Pridestaff Financial is currently recruiting for Staff Accountant positions. We are always seeking experienced and highly motivated people to join our growing network. In this rewarding and important role, you will prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedules – analyzing revenue, commissions and expenses to ensure that they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis. The Staff Accountant will also assist with tax and financial audits.
As a Staff Accountant, you will facilitate and complete monthly close procedures, assisting with the analysis of financial statements on a monthly basis as well as reports on variances. You will also assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
· Additional responsibilities for the Staff Accountant include:
· Preparing monthly account reconciliations
· Assisting with quarterly producer commission reports by analyzing and correcting discrepancies
· Assisting with the documentation and monitoring of internal controls
Experience and Qualifications:
As a Staff Accountant, you must be able to perform your duties independently, with minimal daily direction from your manager. We are seeking a highly detail-oriented individual who is organized and able to consistently meet deadlines. You should also be able to work cooperatively with others when necessary.
Additional requirements of the Staff Accountant include:
· Minimum 3 years of accounting/finance experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
· CPA candidate
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Contact Nathan Pentorali at 775-391-3892 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Accounting Practices