Retail Merchandiser jobs are available for immediate hiring with quick and easy application and hiring process!
Positions offer flexible schedules with the typical work week being DAY SHIFTS
NO NIGHTS and NO WEEKENDS
** Reliable transportation as this positions requires travel, Compensation program for drive time and mileage over 30 miles and/or 30 minutes. **
SAS RETAIL SERVICES, a Daymon Worldwide Company, is hiring for immediate part time retail workers in your area. We currently have openings for permanent part time Grocery Merchandisers and Retail Merchandisers to service large retail locations.
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer’s sales.
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results. At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Who we’re looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
WHAT DOES THE POSITION and SAS OFFER?
· Part time benefit company alliance
· Paid training
· Competitive hourly rate
· Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
· Potential advancement opportunities
· 401(k) program with company match.
· Associate Referral Bonus program.
Qualifications and Skills
· Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
· Valid Driver's License
· Have reliable transportation as you will be required to travel. Bus transportation is difficult for the different locations we serve.
· Be punctual and can work all shifts each week
· This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for up to 8 hrs. daily
· Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
· Ideal candidate should be responsible, provide great customer service, take direction from team lead, and be able to work well with minimal supervision.
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times.