To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DIVERSANT, LLC • San Francisco, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Diversant is seeking a skilled Visual Designer to work with our client’s Design team in the Financial Services Industry. This is a 12-24 month assignment, located in San Francisco.
About You and the Position: You’ll be working with the Visual Design team on building task workflows and experiences within web apps — and contributing to the internal, proprietary Design System, as well as Brand Identity. Please identify strongly as a visual designer, who possesses equally strong UX chops.
You’re also a naturally adaptable, organized, and a collaborative problem solver — comfortable and confident in your abilities to produce iterative comps, mocks, and high-to- low-fidelity prototypes. Also, collaboration is a big part of this role, so being comfortable with this detail is essential.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create meticulous, on-time deliverables such as high- and low-fidelity brand expression concepts, mocks, redlines, and specs that adhere to corporate brand strategy, accessibility and UX standards.
- Produce visual design that motivates and guides customers through their application experience and workflow.
- Work with responsive component framework to create usable, scalable interfaces.
- Create diagram and prototypes that convey abstract ideas to help make things more tangible to project and product partners.
- Proactive collaboration with UX, Customer Insights, Product, and Development teams, solid verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present and advocate for your visual design work in project reviews and sprints. Demonstrate friendly, articulate communication at all times, and ability to listen and iterate to feedback.
- Employ best practices and standards to ensure design integrity in digital products.
- 4-5+ years demonstrated experience designing for responsive, web-based applications, using an established framework design system.
- 2-3+ years proven visual design skills in typography, color, layout and brand.
- Proven experience designing for mobile and native screens, iOS and Android screens.
- Experience working within established visual design principles and visual design style guides
- Familiarity with interface elements, states, and transitions, and how to style and define them to enhance user experience.
- Expert skills in design and prototyping applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while retaining careful attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of CSS as it relates to visual design
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, and awareness of accessibility requirements a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar collaboration tools a plus.
- Strong portfolio of visual design work for the above. Your examples must demonstrate your visual or graphic design chops,
- Examples showing off your eagle eye for typography, layout, color, and sound use of design principles.
- Examples of redline and complex specs
- Examples of your work with an established system of components and standards.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY, OR FOR QUESTIONS OR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE CONTACT DENNIS AT: 415-230-5611