We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Cardio Thoracic Operating Room (CVOR)
- Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Emergency Department (ED)
- Home Health
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Medical/ Surgical (Med Surg)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrics (OB)
- Orthopedics (Ortho)
- Operating Room (OR)
- Pediatrics (Peds)
- Pediatric Emergency Department (Pedi ED)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Post Partum
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Psychiatric (Psych)
- Step Down
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Sub Acute
- Telemetry (Tele)
- 13 week contract assignments (with option to extend, or go contract-to-perm)
- Various shift times available
- ASAP start dates
- Full-time hours
- Housing and meal stipends included in weekly paychecks
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in desired specialty
- Current and active license
- Current and active BLS
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE, etc. preferred for certain units
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$500 Referral Bonus
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Alegiant is a top provider of healthcare professionals
View the full profile
Founded in 2003, Alegiant Healthcare has become the go-to medical staffing company for nurses, advanced practice, allied health and IT professionals across the United States.
Alegiant is committed to being the premier provider of high-quality services and solutions in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available knowledge and resources, our ability to provide exceptional customer service with honesty and integrity is unmatched.
Alegiant’s goal is to provide top overall opportunities for our travelers, so that they can have the best work/ travel experience. We pride ourselves on placing our employees at some of the nation’s top healthcare facilities, where they can advance their skills and experience the freedoms and joys of traveling.
Travel and full-time opportunities are available for healthcare professionals that specialize in therapy, nursing, medical laboratory, imaging, advanced practice and healthcare IT.