Advance your career with Mindlance! We have been connecting talented Warehouse professionals with world-class companies since 1999. Mindlance is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking a Warehouse Associate for an exciting career growth opportunity.
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let Mindlance advocate for you – apply today!
Duration: Temp to Hire
Skills and Qualifications
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
General Office Associate
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1999, Mindlance is a certified diversity business (MBE) and has been ranked one of the fastest growing U.S staffing firms by SIA for eight consecutive years. Mindlance has been recognized as one of the consistently best performing partners to industry-leading MSP programs including Kelly, TAPFIN, PROUnlimited, Pontoon, GRI, WorkforceLogiq and Agile-1.
View the full profile
As a recruitment-centric talent acquisition company, Mindlance provides Technology, Engineering, Scientific, Clinical Research, Digital, Creative, Marketing, Professional & Call-center staffing as well as Direct Sourcing, RPO, Payroll & IC management workforce solutions to enterprise clients across the US, Canada and India. With an annual revenue of over $200 million and growing, the Mindlance story is one of calculable achievement, made meaningful by the commitment to keep getting better in a way that is mindful and creates a balance that works for everyone.