To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Liability Claims Manager
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
FWCI is seeking a General Liability Claims Manager to support sales and client retention through excellent customer services by managing the claims portfolio to ensure the lowest level of cost exposure. The position, under minimal supervision, reports to the Senior Vice President and Vice President of Claims and does not supervise other employees. Check out our website, https://www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Assists the SVP and VP of Claims in overseeing ongoing supervision of third party administrator (TPA). Provide direction and oversight on the proper handling, reserving, litigation and claims resolution. Maintains and updates written policies and procedures for claims adjusters to ensure clearly defined responsibilities and standards for performance.
- Assists in managing external vendors in the areas of claims administration, managed care and litigation through benchmarking, loss analysis and general performance measurement reports to ensure adherence to best practices as well as company specific claim program goals, directives, initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Participates in claim reviews and audits to ensure effective claims by handling TPAs.
- Authorizes Reserves and Settlements within established authority
- Manages collection of required regulatory and company specific claims related data to ensure compliance with all record keeping, reporting, loss forecasting and loss analysis requirements.
- Projects and inquiries as requested from senior management including compliance, general legal and regulatory matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or information systems or related field, MBA preferred. Equivalent years’ experience may be substituted.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of professional experience.
- General adjuster license (FL) with the ability to obtain multi-state licenses, if applicable.
- Five (5) years of General Liability claims, including property damage, bodily injury, Excess and Select and Inland Marine.
- Five (5) years of supervisory/management experienced.
This position is based at FrankCrum’s corporate headquarters in downtown Clearwater, Florida. FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - safe harbor employer match.
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance – premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- On-site café serving breakfast and lunch
- Health trail
- One of the most beautiful campuses in the Tampa Bay area
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.