Are you interested in making a world of difference in cancer care?
Cancer strikes more than 10 million people worldwide each year. As the leading medical society representing doctors who care for people with cancer, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking membership organization that operates in a results-oriented work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes over presence or time. This is an Alexandria, VA position that offers an excellent benefits package and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn what it’s like to work at ASCO, URL blocked - click to apply.
Who we are looking for:
ASCO has a new and exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, Digital Optimization to join the innovative Information Technology Department and partner with departmental leadership in the development and implementation of ASCO’s network of websites and lead the digital optimization program for the society.
If you enjoy using your strategic planning skills, analysis expertise, and technology background while effectively collaborating with colleagues, then we want to year from you!
What you will do:
- Direct the cross-departmental ASCO digital optimization program by managing and grooming the hypothesis library, planning and executing tests, and using statistical methods to make recommendations to improve user experience and journeys, content delivery and business outcomes
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of websites and digital applications progress toward primary business and user goals, present findings to key business and executive stakeholders, and develop strategies to address shortcomings identified via analyses
- Reinforce a user-centric design-driven culture across the organization that leverages the best product, technology, and innovative talents of internal staff
- Utilize optimization findings to help develop requirements for site and application creation, redesign, and improvement and work directly with the development teams and technical managers to execute projects
- Maintain the integrity of sites’ information architectures and collaborate on search optimization with the Director of Web Operations
- Manage the relationship and direct the work of a UX/UI contractor, which will include the creation and evolution of a standardized design system, and enforce best practices related to usability
- Work on other projects, as assigned