Do you love helping people and making them feel welcome? If you have the desire to be a great host, helping to give our guests moments that they will remember, you may be just the person we are looking for. The HYATT Place St. Paul Downtown is looking for individuals who are outgoing, customer service focused, and have a positive outlook to join our front office team as a part-time and full-time Front Desk Agents. Our staff's motto is Customer Service First. We offer great benefits and an atmosphere that cannot be touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Front Desk Job Requirements:
· Looking for a friendly and dynamic individual that loves working with people.
· Must be a TEAM player and have a positive attitude.
· Consistently attentive, courteous and efficient in dealings with guests, managers and employees.
· Handle check-ins, check-outs and reservations in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
· Someone who is detailed oriented and can follow through and complete work in a timely manner.
· Excellent communication skills required.
· 100% reliable and dependable.
· Must have a valid-driver’s license and a healthy driving record as of 2014.
· Minimum of 5 years driving experience.
Front Desk Experience/Education:
· Previous hotel experience strongly preferred, but not required
· High school degree or equivalent required
Front Desk Hours of position
This job offers part-time and full-time positions and requires OPEN AVAILABILITY which includes working weekends and holidays.
HYATT Place St. Paul Downtown is part of LodgeWorks, a hotel development and management company based in Wichita, Kansas with 900+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
Provide Guest Service