ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Represents the bank personably, efficiently and tactfully while in contact with the customer either face-to-face or by telephone.
· Greets customers and thanks them as they leave.
· Cross-sells bank products and services including loan and investment referrals.
· Facilitates daily financial transactions including opening checking, savings, IRA and various types of depository accounts, contacting customers with maturing certificates, processing deposits, withdrawals and check cashing etc.
· Balances and verifies daily cash including ATM transaction entries.
· Understands and complies with bank policies and procedures.
· Assists customers with questions and concerns on accounts.
· Assists other Customer Service Representatives with balancing, solving problems as needed.
· Orders daily supply of cash and counts incoming cash.
· Monitors branch for clean, orderly appearance.
· Assists branch operations in implementing new policies and procedures in the branch system.
· Maintains good attendance record and arrives to work in a timely fashion.
· Must be able to work Saturdays.
· Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and Customer Service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor degree or 4 years college degree is a plus.
· Cash handling ability, capable of handling multiple projects effectively.
· customer service skills are preferred.
Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is required