Drillers, Driller Assistants/Apprentices, Probe Operators, and Remediation Technicians NEEDED!
Are you seeking a solid job with a bright future in the environmental industry?
We need talented, dedicated individuals who enjoy working outdoors
Earn generous pay and benefits. Drilling, or Construction experience is a plus, but not required!
We are currently seeking experienced Drillers, Driller Assistants/Apprentices, Probe Operators and Remediation Technicians in the Fort Mill, SC area. Experienced Drillers can earn $65K-$100K+ per year and Driller Assistants/Trainees can earn $35K-$65K a year with a “clear path” for progressive upward growth! We also offer a program for college grads looking for their start in the environmental field.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent pay
- Company-paid basic health and life insurance
- 401K and profit-sharing plan
- Paid travel expenses
- License bonus and tuition reimbursement
- Professional training on equipment and procedures
- Assistance in earning industry certifications
- Relocation assistance
- An apprentice program for those new to the industry
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Family-oriented atmosphere and work environment
- Great place to grow and learn a high-demand skill
Our ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude with an ability to also work independently as well as in a team environment. Someone that is self-motivated, hard-working, available for overnight travel and can lift and carry at least 50 lbs. and seeking a career path in a high demand professional trade.
South Atlantic Environmental Drilling and Construction Co. Inc. (SAEDACCO) is a southeast regional environmental services company. Founded in 1993 and located in Fort Mill, SC, SAEDACCO specializes in providing Direct Push, Drilling, Construction, and Remediation services for the environmental industry. Learn more about us at www.saedacco.com
If you are seeking a career with a growing company that will supply you with the tools needed for success and growth, please apply no later than October 24th.
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record - CDL A or B preferred
- Ability to travel and stay out of town for jobs
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must pass a criminal and DMV background check
- Must pass a drug screening
You must live within a one-hour drive of Charlotte (after employment)
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Complex Problem Solving