PrideStaff Financial is seeking a Project Coordinator for a general/shell contractor of residential and commercials building here in West Palm Beach. Great family oriented office. If you’re a self-driven professional with a min of 3 relevant years of administrative and project coordination experience, this may be the job for you.
Apply Today !!
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to create, edit, and maintain schedules for multiple active projects. You will be responsible for activities including, documentation creation and tracking, document control, and project closeout activities. And be the main liaison to the president in change orders and plans as well as light purchasing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Construction Project Managers to ensure projects are built following designs, budgets, and schedules.
- Ensure that all Subcontractors provide documentation and follow all procedures as specified in their subcontract agreement.
- Create, Manage, and Edit Project Schedules with the guidance of the Construction Project Manager
- Distribution of drawings (digital and hardcopy) to superintendents, vendors, and printing company
- Process, track and distribute change orders and other variances in construction drawings
- Help plan and coordinate all quality activities associated with the overall execution of a project
- Assist with weekly Meetings and Project reporting as required
- Assist with Monthly budget reconciling for the active projects, and monthly reporting, as needed
- Assist with the procurement of construction materials by producing cost analysis of materials and gather data for comparison and forecasting
- Work closely with current and/or potential new vendors
- Work closely with management to control cost
What you’ll need to know:
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Be a forward thinker, highly motivated, able to work independently, and efficiently under limited supervision.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use in problem-solving.
- Must be Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell or predict when something is wrong; able to revise and adapt as necessary.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Gmail
- 3+ years of relevant construction support experience
- MS Office Suite – Word, Excel PowerPoint and Gmail
- Proficiency in a construction estimating software, Planswift a plus
- Bachelor degree preferred
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “project coordinator” on subject line with salary requirement.
Purchasing / Plan Distribution / Change Order / Construction / Project Coordinator
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2019 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2019 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates AND PrideStaff is the only nationwide commercial staffing firm, with $100 million or more in annual revenue, to earn Inavero’s TOP Diamond Award six years in a row for Client and Talent satisfaction. Come join our team!