· Passion for the Society’s Mission of helping those in need;
· Possess a Bachelor's Degree in a social services or a related field from an accredited college or university;
· Experience working with homeless individuals, and familiarity with resources to meet the various needs of that population;
· Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
· Strong attention to detail, dependable, and responsible in meeting deadlines, and maintaining up to date client documentation;
· Experience with electronic client record systems is desired;
· Ability and flexibility to participate effectively as a member of a case management team;
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and other Microsoft programs;
· Must possess your own vehicle, current California Driver’s License, and insurance coverage; and
· Bilingual language skills in English and Spanish are a plus.
SVDPLA offers a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a pension plan.
SVDPLA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.