CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated sales professional to join our growing team as an Account Executive. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Along with a robust starting salary and a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, this position has no caps on commission! Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Account Executive will target small to midsize accounts ($50K - $1.99M) in different areas of their assigned region.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives
- Document all sales activity in database (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 0-3 years of B2B sales experience (staffing industry preferred)
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Basic strategic selling and presentation skills
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. Please contact us today to learn more!
New Business Development
Business To Business