RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT at: Email blocked - click to apply
- Architect solutions to provide meaningful metrics around client data.
- Design, build and maintain Splunk infrastructures.
- Develop custom applications for handling a variety of data sources.
- Perform configurations to conform data sources to Splunk Common Information Models.
- Build meaningful dashboards to provide customers with insights into their data.
- Perform both on-site and remote support of Splunk environments.
- Provide documentation and end user training as needed.
- Maintain current Splunk Certifications.
- Building and administering Splunk deployments
- 2-5 years IT operations background
- Cloud compute technology (AWS, Azure) preferred
ALTA IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Information Technology Operations
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ALTA is an agile, flexible and financially stable IT consulting company. We have the resources to support customer projects, and the desire and ability to be creative and flexible as our projects and relationships evolve.
From our headquarters in Rockville, MD we serve clients in the Washington, DC Metro marketplace, and throughout the United States as requested by clients. Our robust network, built over more than two decades, consists of thousands of national and local IT consultants. The acquisitions of ComputerHelp and TMSI further expanded our network and enlarged our areas of expertise.
ALTA’s management team has worked together for more than 20 years, building a strong reputation and earning the respect of customers and competitors alike. As a women-owned small business we fulfill contracts with our teaming partners, which include such industry leaders as IBM, HP, CACI, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman. As a small business our overhead is low, so we can offer the best available talent at competitive market rates.
We maintain a Top Secret Facility Clearance to staff sensitive government projects.
Finally, we maintain strict confidentiality – for all our clients and candidates.
View the full profile