Qualifications are as follows:
· BS in Civil Engineering degree and is either an EIT or PE (Texas).
· 3 to 10 years of overall design experience in Civil Engineering (water, sewer, storm water, and some limited land development, etc.) public & private sector clients for site civil, commercial, and industrial type of projects.
· Strong technical abilities/ project engineer to bring projects in on time and within budget.
· Must be proficient in using Auto CAD-Civil 3D, and able to train others.
· Highly self- motivated, accountable, resourceful, and work independently and as a team player.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and collaborates well with both team members and clients.
Sorry, no sponsorship is offered. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. Local area and Texas candidates highly preferred.
GM and Associates has over 30 years of expertise in placing high quality Technical Professionals that excel by reputation who are open minded about exploring opportunities that can accelerate their career path.
We represent top notch organizations that utilize our services to go out on their behalf to identify, evaluate, and acquire high quality technical professionals for them. We match up both quality firms and candidates where both parties are happy with their decision & selection.