To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ 07901
- Vishal Tejaswi
- Phone: 732-3725-0312
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunrise Systems, Inc • Summit, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Contracts Administrator in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Job Id: 18-09110
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Duration: 5 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator include, but are not limited to, the following
- Supports the IT Contracts Management function
- Responsible for entering contract and purchase requisition requests into Oracle EBS
- Facilitates contract administration process from initial intake and identification of business contract need through filing and storage of fully executed document (and everything in-between)
- Facilitates purchase requisition process from identification of costs through approval and invoicing
- High Proficiency in usage of SharePoint, MS Excel and PPT
- Prepares and serves as communicator on initiatives and enhances the flow of communication
- Act as liaison to manage the finance/accounting activities relative to vendor contracts
- Assists Manager on projects and tasks related to strategic initiatives
- Lead adhoc projects as requested
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Prepare, submit and audit contract reports plus tracking
- Create purchase requisitions and work with contracts for department
- 3-5 years’ contracts administration / Oracle EBS
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others within and across functions/teams
- Work independently and with very minimum supervision and direction
- Negotiation skills
- Team oriented
- Able to demonstrate tenacious follow-up
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Desk:732-3725-0312 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Sourabh Agrawal | Lead - Talent Acquisition
Direct: (732) 272 0301| Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]