To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
UAS Nurses and MLTC Case Managers
RCM Healthcare Services • New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: UAS Nurses and MLTC Case Managers Needed for field, or office based, or work from home roles
Are you an RN with UAS and/or MLTC experience looking for full-time/permanent roles in the field, or office based, or something that would become work from home?
The team at RCM is recruiting for UAS and MLTC roles in all boroughs in NYC, Long Island, and Westchester (assigned 2 boroughs to cover in small zip code regions).
The salaries are up to $100,000 for Case Management (dpe and organization) and up to $98,000 for UAS (dpe and organization).
Bilingual Language Skills a Huge Plus (Spanish, Chinese, Bengali, Russian, French, Creole, etc.)
Large and very well-known managed care organizations located in the Brooklyn, Bronx, and Long Island are currently looking for experienced Nurses to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity to join amazing and rapidly growing organizations.
UAS Nurse (Positions available in ALL Boroughs)
Job Description Summary:
The UAS Assessment RN is a Registered Nurse qualified in the assessment of potential and current members utilizing the UAS Assessment Tool. Coordinates and manages schedule to accomplish ADEQUATE number of UAS assessments in a timely manner while complying with MLTC Policies. Assesses potential enrollees and current members appropriately to justify MLTC enrollment. For the UAS roles they do three weeks intake and one week assessment.
RN Case Manager – MLTC (Office Based but can become Work From Home)
Job Description Summary:
The Care Manager is an integral part of the Care Management Team. The Care Manager works in conjunction with the medical social worker, and a service coordinator. All members of the care management team interact with the member, thereby assuring continuity for the member in the delivery and coordination of services. For Work From Home you must complete an orientation and training period of 4+ Months.
- NYS license and current registration as a registered nurse
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in clinical practice
- Minimum of one to two years of experience working with UAS assessment tool.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience working in MLTC, homecare, and or programs serving the frail and elderly (i.e., mobility, communication cognitive, or other impairments)
- Minimum of one year experience in clinical practice, case management, care management or home care;
- Experience in managed care and/or care management preferred;
- Experience with geriatric population preferred.
- Preferred qualifications for a Care Manager include a Bachelor's or Master's degree in health, human or education services and one year of care management experience.