To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Riley Carvalis
- Phone: 727-258-0270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delta Construction Partners, Inc. • Baltimore, MD
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT - BALTIMORE, MD
Total compensation is between $90,000 and $145,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Baltimore, Maryland area office.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
• Competitive salaries and great benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more
• Diverse culture with a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere
• Our client is devoted to promoting personnel and professional growth through work/life balance and continuing education
• The leadership at this company takes a hands-on approach, but still allows their employees to make key decisions
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage, evaluate, and train field project team members
• Plan, organize, and direct production of contracted scope of work
• Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors, and other trades
• Maintain direct contact with general contractor and other subcontractors, including the management of material and manpower
• Responsible for enforcing and promoting high quality and safety standards on job sites
• Communicate, schedule, and manage day to day operations utilizing iPad and smartphone to ensure the job gets done on time and exceeds customer expectations
• Supervise, mentor, and motivate employees working on designated scope
Skills & Requirements
• Must have 3+ years’ experience in electrical construction as electrical superintendent
• Must have multi-family and/or large commercial project experience
• Must have a Journeyman or Master Electrician License
• Must have completed an apprenticeship or have similar on-the-job experience
• Must possess the ability to direct, manage and organize required activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within budget
• Must be able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
• Ability to work well without direct supervision or as part of a team
• Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Must be dependable & trustworthy
• Strong employment stability
Please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration or call (727) 258-0270 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/job-openings/
Related Positions: Electrical Construction, Foreman, General Superintendent, Field Supervisor