Media, PA I Mt. Laurel, NJ I Philadelphia, PA
Openings available for agents specializing in life insurance, annuities, long-term care, disability, and financial professionals whose focus is developing estate and retirement strategies for clients.
Career Opportunities for Experienced and Inexperienced Financial Representatives:
Whether you're a seasoned financial representative or just beginning your journey into the financial services industry, Evolution Financial Group offers a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where one's success and earning potential is unlimited. Learn how our contract structure for Experienced and Inexperienced agents can greatly enhance your earning potential through our competitive compensation and reward programs.
Experienced Agents: As an experienced agent, you will continue building upon your career and personal book of business within our non-captive agency. Yes, our non-captive platform enables you to focus on doing what's best for your clients by allowing you to cross-sell beyond our core financial products - offered through our primary affiliation with the National Life Group. This gives an agent added credibility and enhances their ability to build long-term trust with clients by providing comprehensive solutions that are in their best financial interest. If you're an experienced agent, let's talk about taking your business to the next level with Evolution.
Inexperienced Agents: For many inexperienced agents, the prospect of launching a career in the financial services industry can be an intimidating task with many unanswered questions. Where can I begin to learn and increase my knowledge of the financial services industry? What company will offer me a strong foundation through experienced mentors and training programs? What company will offer the best compensation for my effort and growth? The answer is simple -Evolution Financial Group. We understand the various challenges that young professionals face, which is why Evolution should be on your 'interview short-list'. We will help you answer those questions and more when you schedule an interview with Evolution Financial.
More About Evolution Financial:
We believe the success of our agency is through the success of our agents, which is why we invest significant time and resources to support our agents through extensive sales training programs, access to the latest technology platforms and a collaborative work environment where ideas are shared to maximize success.
The Evolution Culture:
No matter what experience or position you hold at Evolution, you're considered an important part of a growing family of dedicated professionals whose mission is to serve the financial needs of its clients while building a strong bond with fellow agents and staff members. We extend that same philosophy to our client relationships, where we aim to forge long-term friendships where we know our clients like family.
Depending upon your level of experience, below is a list of offerings that may be available to you.(1)
- Average First Year Earnings: $45,000 - $55,000+
- Opportunity for a full health benefits package
- Group life and disability income insurance
- Unlimited income potential with some of the most competitive payouts in the industry
- Exceptional pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement program for professional designations and continuing education
- Recognition and award programs including trips to desirable worldwide destinations!
- Transitional financing available for qualified individuals
*Transitional Financing is available based on prior production. *To offer securities and investment advisory services, candidates must become Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Equity Services Inc. (ESI - known as Vermont Equity Services in WI, NH, CO & MO), Member FINRA/SIPC, 1400 N. Providence Road, Rosetree Building 2, Suite 3007, Media, PA 19063 (610) 891-9700 Evolution Financial Group is independent of ESI. National Life Group is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, Montpelier VT, and its affiliates. TC112487(0220)1
(1) Compensation, benefits and incentive programs are based on various levels of production, years of practice and licensing. Not all packages are available to all representatives/agents.
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures.
- Ability to draw upon varied experiences and perspectives to our open door culture, which emphasizes an environment of continuous teamwork and collaboration. We value and respect each other’s difference and opinions.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred
Hardworking And Dedicated