To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2001 Northeast 46th Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Level 2 Support - CRA
Full Potential Solutions • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Tier II Retention Advisor in our Kansas City offices, your main responsibility is to communicate directly with customers who proactively contact Sprint seeking to cancel contracts and/or move to a new carrier for a variety of reasons. Customers will primarily be displeased with their current services or pricing, ergo, the need to switch or cancel. Customers can get irate and difficult to deal with, and your role will be to de-escalate and communicate the value of staying with their current provider along with plan optimization and/or discounted device upgrade offers. Your engagement may also lead to offering products and features to enable the customer experience to be better equipped to their satisfaction.
Our expectation of you, is to handle customer demands with a solution-oriented approach to saving the business while delivering the highest level of customer service, and technical support when necessary. Your demeanor is expected to remain courteous and professional despite the possibility of the customer’s lack of rapport or poor demeanor.
As a Tier II Retention Advisor you can earn $18 per hour and earn uncapped bonus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect or port their current service to another carrier. Accurately compute and quote customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers through proper identification of customer concerns and utilization of offer management tools to sell the value of client products and services.
- Provide recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or problems to maintain their business and a positive customer relationship.
- Record electronic transactions and document each call accurately while talking with customers over the phone.
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position. Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demand
- Minimum of four (4) years combined experience in fast paced, sales centric environment
- o One (1) to two (2) years experience in supporting a Sales driven program, account or company. Generally, with type of calls with upselling, cross selling and hard selling.
- o One (1) to two (2) years experience in doing technical support
- o One (1) to two (2 years experience in a call center environment
- History of excellent work attendance required.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry a plus.
- College education preferred.