Marketing Manager – Financial Industry
A highly successful small-business lending company is looking to hire a new team player for their marketing department.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the CRM platform and referral agents in general and supporting the internal sales team. This position is also responsible for managing all marketing initiatives and ensuring they all have the same “look and feel”.
· Candidate will collaborate in any activity that is related to recruitment of referral agents / loan originators.
· Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the sales funnel.
· Manage referral agents / brokers recruitment.
· Own and oversee database management, segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management etc.
· Adopt industry best practices by actively exploring and implementing new features, functionality releases, advanced workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentations.
· Train referral agents / brokers to use the Marketing platform, personalize marketing presentation
· Assist with Marketing Materials, products’ brochure
· Improving the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the broker life cycle
· Maintaining and updating the CRM platform (cloud-based technology)
· Training and onboarding new and existing brokers into the CRM platform
· Collaborates with internal partners to ensure that all marketing material are up to date
· Overseeing direct communications with brokers through the CRM.
· Creating CRM platform analytics
· Monitoring and maximizing broker lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
· Evaluating the utilization of the CRM platform and creating strategies to increase it
· Manage all social media and digital marketing initiatives
· Support the sales department with event and tradeshow marketing strategies
· Other ad hoc projects
· +5 year Marketing Experience (ideally in the Financial Services Industry or related)
· Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, minor in IT
· Bilingual: English and Spanish
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
· Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
Salary: $55k – $60k plus benefits
Associate to Mid-Level position
Local (Miami, FL) candidates only.