We’re seeking an exceptional Assistant Manager for our service facility. We need an experienced professional to manage it to the highest operational standards and excellence in customer satisfaction.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the ideal candidate who has a service and operations background in the automotive industry, is highly committed to delivering the best service experience to customers, and can meet the position requirements listed below.
Management experience in an automotive environment is required.
• Learn and fully execute our System of Operation – Understand it and deliver it consistently – every customer, every time.
• Operate with integrity and professionalism – Manage all aspects of center operation to the highest standards of quality and profitability:
Customer interactions, service, and satisfaction
Hiring and all aspects of good employee management
Service bay management
Inventory management, ordering, stocking
POS system maintenance
Safety & warranty prevention
• Build and lead a team of service-oriented technicians – Hire the right people, build skills, motivate & energize, train continually, foster a strong service mentality and team environment.
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience – Must have a genuine desire and ability to engage and please customers, build relationships, and create loyalty.
• Build the business – Participate in the effort to build strong center awareness and community connections, and develop business opportunities within the local market.
Corporate owned facility with full benefits including Health Insurance.
What we offer: Competitive salary, Outstanding compensation package (including base salary, bonus plan, benefits), work environment, and the support, tools and resources you need to run a successful operation