AT3 Staffing is in search of a technically minded Field Service Technician for a manufacturing client in Dayton Ohio. The general responsibilities for this position are supporting the various hospital and healthcare product lines through equipment installation, service and troubleshooting, as well as performing contract preventative maintenance, system startup, training, etc. This position also provides technical phone support in a backup role to the Senior Service Technician.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working individually or within a team setting, with direct contact with outside clients when necessary.
- Installation and repair/maintenance of equipment at customer locations.
- Perform needed repairs to defective equipment
- Perform installation of water treatment equipment.
- Perform monthly contract preventative maintenance of customer equipment
- Perform actions in a timely and efficient fashion as outlined by management
- Ensure proper documentation of all issues
- Complete all paperwork as defined by standard operating processes
- Technical phone support as needed
Education: High school diploma required; college degree, technical or vocational school preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel experience required. Fax/copier familiarity required. Understanding of operation and functions of water treatment systems, hand tools and power tools required. Familiarity with Intuitive software preferred.
· Ability to stand, be mobile for a minimum of 8 hours
· Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time
· Position requires full range of body motion including carrying, pushing, pulling, twisting, crouching, kneeling, stooping, and lifting up to 20 pounds
· Color vision is required for this position
Job Type: Full-time, 8 am to 5 pm shift with some non-standard hours depending on demand
Some travel required for this position (25-50%)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)