Customer Service Representative in Sales Department Wanted - ENTRY LEVEL- 100% Training Provided.
ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW!
Richard Allen, inc. was recognized as the 2015 "BEST AND BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN THE US"
Since 2009, Richard Allen Inc. is partnered with leading companies in the telecom industries working hand in hand with small to large corporate accounts throughout the Pennsylvania area.
Richard Allen Inc. constructs long-lasting relationships with clients yielding HIGH PROFITS for our partners. We have had exponential growth and attracted conglomerate companies in other industries such as Merchant Processing and Telecommunications.
Richard Allen's main objectives of this current hiring process are to bring on candidates with strong leadership and interpersonal skills that we can hone in on accompanying them with strong professionalism.
Our customer service team provides information/support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization.
• Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
• Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
• Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
• How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
• An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
• One on one sales based interaction with customers.
• OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
• Teamwork Oriented
• Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
• Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
• Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
• Advancement and compensation are based on performance
PAID TRAINING IS AVAILABLE....APPLY TODAY!