Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people thru technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our team.
As an AT&T Retail Sales Consultant, you’ll provide personalized interactions with customers. You’ll deliver excellent customer service while being courteous and knowledgeable of the full suite of AT&T products and services. Being courteous takes on new meaning in today’s environment – it is more than just service with a smile. It is creating a meaningful connection between each customer and the AT&T brand. Your ability to provide an effortless experience will be rewarded as you work to meet key objectives and sales goals.
Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change. While prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus, we’ll provide training to bring you up to speed!
Sharing your knowledge with the growing AT&T customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck, we offer a base salary and commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $1,000/week when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals but are guaranteed an absolute minimum of $500/week. Our top sellers earn an average of $2,000/week.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
- B.S. in Marketing or related field is a plus
The safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
You may be invited to complete an in-person interview, so make sure to watch your email for updates. Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 - $800.00 per week