There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking an HR Specialist to join our Middle Market team.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under limited supervision, with independent judgment and decision making, this position is responsible for the delivery of customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Proactively consult and regularly follow up/review with clients to develop, implement, and monitor Human Resource performance management items associated with the service plans. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resource functions and insures client’s policies, procedures and actions are in compliance.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
Human Resource Skills/Experience
- Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance Specialists, employee counseling, policy development and administration, and terminations, securing internal legal input as required.
- Implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, compensation plans, hiring processes, terminations and programs.
- Consults with external and internal customers, and/or terminated worksite employees who will be, or are involved in a reduction in force/layoff to determine non-discrimination in layoff decisions.
- Schedules, coordinates and provides worksite employees and supervisors with liability management training.
- Presents formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Strategic thinking - starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develop systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Business perspective – aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Human Resource knowledge - uses knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the client's business.
- Facilitation skills - leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning process.
- Interpersonal – uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five to seven years Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Interaction with multiple internal and external business units.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making.
- Presentation skills: proficient in design and delivery.
- Project management skills: experience in managing multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Training And Development