To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Client Support - Bachelor's Degree
Pathfinders, Inc. • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Recognized as one of the Nation's Fastest Growing Private Healthcare Companies, our client is currently expanding multiple departments.
As a Healthl Advocate Administrator responsible for supporting the Healthcare administration team. You will ensure that communication and/or authorization is relayed between referring adjusters, nurse case managers and our Network Providers.
We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, Clinical support, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments. College graduates and healthcare administration/client services reps are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinates the execution of various insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical services contracts
- Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
- Handles a high-volume of communication between providers and patients
- Development of statements of work, proposals, contracts, financial reports
- Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
- Maintenance of project creation and accounting
- Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
- Adhere to workflow process for continued authorization.
- Work within strict timelines in accordance with the continued authorization process.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal matrix partners.
- Track and relay authorization to our providers as directed by the carrier with confirmation to adjuster/NCM.
- Compliance with HIPAA and URAC guidelines.