To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grants Pass, OR
- Michelle Tramblie
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Radiologic Tech APP (Orthopedics-Grants Pass)
Asante • Grants Pass, OR
Posted 2 months ago
Radiologic Tech Position Overview
In an outpatient Asante Physician Partners (APP) clinic setting and under the direction of a physician, the Radiologic Tech performs tests and procedures, including radiologic procedures used in diagnosis and treatment of disease. The Rad Tech also provides care and performs specific tasks and duties that assist in patient care management. These duties are delegated in relation to the degree of training and in accordance with the policies of Asante and respective to state laws governing such action and activities.
What You'll Do
• Work with a dynamic team in creating a customer friendly atmosphere to provide the best quality service to our patients and customers
• Administer radiological examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures and accepted clinical standards
• Evaluate film quality for technique, positioning and protocol compliance and consistently makes the necessary adjustments to achieve quality film results
• Track and maintain all radiology exam reports received from consulting radiologists, ensuring that reports are reviewed by treating physician and properly filed
• Prepare films for medical records request by authorized external facilities or patient and maintain tracking log of films to be returned.
• Prepare chart in accordance with clinic protocols assuring all test results and past medical history are included in chart for visit
• Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary equipment, instruments and supplies and prepare patient for physician exam and/or treatment, including screening for appropriate information, completing testing requested by physician and taking vital statistics
• Assist with front office, surgery scheduling, billing and medical records, fielding and conducting patient calls as requested, managing In-Basket, preparing charts, and entering ancillary service orders and computerized provider order entries (CPOE) as necessary.
Who You Are
• You have superior prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple changing priorities and to perform under pressure
• You are a quick study with the ability to learn a variety of medical procedures such as blood draws and medical assisting
• You enjoy interacting with all ages of people and a diverse population of patients, at their level of comprehension, including pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and able to assist critically ill and/or elderly patients between waiting and exam room areas (with gurneys, wheelchairs, etc.)
• You are skilled in maintaining effective working relationships with medical staff
• You are proficient with computers and have the ability to learn the computer systems required to gain access to patient records
What We Offer
• Competitive starting wage
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
• Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
• Generous Earned Time Off (ETO)
• Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 600,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 6,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
What You Must Have
• High school diploma or equivalent along with successful completion of radiology technology course work
• One of the following: Licensed in Radiography by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) or Licensed in Radiography by the OBMI with certification in Radiography(R)
• Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
• 1 year Orthopedic/General Radiography
• Ability to clearly articulate and process information in an expeditious manner
• Previous medical office experience in an orthopedic practice applying orthopedic casts
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish