To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Sales Representative – Anaheim
The Job Window • Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window’s client, a sales and marketing firm in Anaheim, is committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on customers. Our client believes their people are at the core of their business and they’re committed to providing excellent customer service at the same time that they support the career aspirations of their team. As a Full Time Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. This firm strives to build rewarding careers and develop their talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
As a Full Time Sales Representative, you contribute to the success of our client’s company by executing exceptional sales & customer service within your territory, selling the world’s best known brands!
Key Responsibilities of the Full Time Sales Representative Include:
- Selling and executing national and local in-store retail sales and promotions campaigns.
- Developing assigned accounts to achieve sales, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets by proactively approaching customers in-store.
- Providing excellent service to prospective accounts to create and maintain goodwill with all customers and encourage sales.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
Required Qualifications of the Full Time Sales Representative:
- Successful completion of High School (or equivalent) required.
- Bachelor's degree an asset.
- 1-2 years of direct selling, direct sales, retail sales, sales & marketing, customer service, or related experience an asset, but we will train the right candidate.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite.
- Solid oral presentation skills required
- Possessing a valid driver's license and own vehicle an asset.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales, Consultative Selling, Deal Negotiation and Closing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition & Retention, Outside Sales, Route Sales Representative, Territory Sales Management, Brand Marketing, Direct Marketing (CRM).