Ronco Specialized Systems is seeking an individual with a passion for sharing their knowledge and experience with others to join our team! The Nurse Call Educator is responsible for working with customers’ onsite to deploy their multifaceted workflow solutions, develop education plans, and conduct education sessions.
- Bachelor of Science in education, healthcare or technical field
- Knowledge and experience in Healthcare/Hospital field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite of products: Lync, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual
- Customer service & team-oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s)
- Maintain a clean driving record
WHY CHOOSE US
In return for your commitment and valuable contributions, we offer a professional, friendly atmosphere, competitive compensation, and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, Holidays, and Paid Time Off, on the job training and opportunities for promotion. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
Ronco is a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to passing a drug test.