To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Product Manager
Truck Accessories Group, LLC • Elkhart, IN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exercising independent discretion and judgment, the role of the Marketing Product Manager is responsible for planning and executing successful retail NPD programs. Including management throughout the product lifecycle, together with; gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product line/s vision, and working closely with engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, sales, marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met including the overall strategy and goals of the entire organization. This person must be a self-starter with a hands-on approach and the ability to work unaided.
- Manage creation of consumer marketing retail product lines: new products, product packaging, promotional displays, and online marketing efforts.
- Be able to successfully manage all aspects of consumer goods aftersales product category portfolios including determination, market opportunity & management, sales & marketing, promotion, application coverage, forecasting, product pricing and product training sold through big box retailers such as: AutoZone, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
- Defining, establishing, and managing every aspect of aftersales product category portfolios including determination, market opportunity & management, sales & marketing, promotion, application coverage, forecasting, product pricing and product training.
- Work with Marketing Operations Team to manage and maintain all associated product content, creative, photography, cataloging, and application coverage data for the product portfolio, for all channels of distribution.
- Responsible for revenues and profitability of product portfolios.
- Coordinates engineering, supply chain and operating teams to define product attributes, features & benefits, market position, and requirements to bring new products to market.
- Performs extensive competitive benchmarking and market analysis for product categories managed.
- Drive innovation and product development process and team mindset throughout organization.
- Drive communization and profitability within existing and new products. (VAVE as standard practice)
- Works closely with vendors, supply chain and product development to establish terms & conditions to support product category.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Marketing, Sales Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Program Management discipline is preferred.
- Five (5) + years of Retail Consumer Product Management experience including: working with product vendors, experience with product development, market research, and customer product expectations.
- Five (5) + years of people management and people development experience with product road mapping, innovation embedment and robust product development process.
- Five (5) + years of experience in retail consumer new product development “NPD” and selling through big box retail channels with a proven record of success.
- Advanced user of Excel and/or related database software.
- Excellent skills conducting product, market and competitive research.
- Ability to interact productively with all levels of company management and all product lines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to accommodating new task, and process.
- Capable of working independently and/or part of a group, as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to function in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Must have the ability to combine pieces of information to form general conclusions (i.e. finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Must be able to guide, lead, and provide direction: Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach and the ability to work unaided.
- Valid driver’s license & the ability to travel if needed. Domestic and Internationally