To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Joseph, MI
- Dan Witters
- Phone: 574-968-1860
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
Career Transitions LLC • Saint Joseph, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supply Chain Manager
Are you a skills and talented Supply Chain Manager, looking for a new opportunities to take an operation and improve the warehouse and shipping/receiving function of an organization. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, then this position is right for you.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Long tenured workforce. Family oriented company that values their employees.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.. opportunities for growth and advancement.
SCOPE OF JOB:
- Through a number of direct reports will manage the warehouse and all shipping and receiving, including the packing area.
- Our Supply Chain Manager manages both raw materials coming in and finished goods going out to customers worldwide.
- Our Supply Chain Manager implements a measuring system and report on the metrics of warehousing activities.
- Our Supply Chain Manager ensures all areas of incoming material are correct for proper production.
- Our Supply Chain Manager works with Vice President on ways to continuously improve the warehousing function.
- Our Supply Chain Manager updates and maintains inventory actions in MAPICS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Our Supply Chain Manager negotiates all freight with vendors, both incoming and outgoing.
- Our Supply Chain Manager ensures customer orders are picked and shipped in a manner to support customer demand.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or related.
- Proven track history as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Effective dealing with people and multiple personalities in an organization.
- Conducts themselves with professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operation (BOMs, WIP, routings, and strong QS-9000 experience.
Send resume to Dan Witters at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]